Such an exegesis of the Holy Quran, which caters to the contemporary demands, has always been the most important need of the modern age. Work on this task has already begun and by grace of Allah would be completed soon. We should all pray for the long life and good health of Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri so that he could gift such a scholarly treasure to Muslim Umma. So far, the exegesis of the first four verses of Sura al-Baqra and its salient interpretative points have been published. Following are the main features of this interpretation:
- This forms a rare and unique addition to history of translation and exegesis of the Holy Quran.
- Given diversity of subjects, uniqueness of styles and creative ways of description, this exegesis represents a one step forward in the existing body of knowledge of modern and ancient exegesis.
- It is comprehensive and a combination of the modern and ancient.
- It contains a valuable treasure of intellectual dynamisms and reconstruction.
- It takes care of literal, metaphorical, literary, scholarly and interpretative aspects.
- Thousands of the Quranic subjects have been organized into a coherent order of topics for the first time for better understanding of readers.
- It is a brief encyclopaedia of the Holy Quran.
- Click here for online reading of Tafseer Minhaj-ul-Quran.
Direct the believing men to keep their eyes always lowered and guard their private parts. That is purer for them. Surely, Allah is Well Aware of (the works) which they are busy doing. (Sura an-Nūr, 24 : 30)
Donate for FREE Islamic Literature