Numerous scholars have undertaken the task of collection and ordering of Hadith on different subjects which can be categorized under different heads. ‘Mishkat-ul-Masabah” by Khateeb Tibraiz, ‘at-Turgheeb wat-Tarhaeeb min al-Hadith ash-Sharif, by Imam Mundari, ‘Riaz-ul-Salaheen’ by Imam Novi, and ‘al-Mutjar—‘ by Imam Damyouti are prominent books which were published centuries ago. It goes to the credit of Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri who made a huge collection of Hadith on miscellaneous topics in accordance with the demands of the contemporary age, which was published under FMRi. Following are some of the prominent features:
- This book of about one thousand pages contains eleven hundred Hadith.
- Simple Urdu translation along with proper references has also been done for those familiar with the Urdu language.
- This collection of Hadith derived from vast treasure of the Prophetic traditions is equally useful for people of every category.
- About three hundred authentic books on Hadith have been consulted.
- This book prepares the ground for correction of religious beliefs, inspires readers to act piously and provides practical guidance in practical life.
- Click here for online reading of al-Minhaj-us-Sawi.
Direct the believing men to keep their eyes always lowered and guard their private parts. That is purer for them. Surely, Allah is Well Aware of (the works) which they are busy doing. (Sura an-Nūr, 24 : 30)
Donate for FREE Islamic Literature