Aims & Objectives
Aims & Objectives
The following aims were determined at the time of establishment of Farid-e-Millat Research Institute (FMRi):
- Publication and propagation of real message of Islam
- Promotion of thought of Minhaj-ul-Quran International
- Publication of Islamic teachings compatible with modern-day demands in order to enable the youth to get rid of uncertainty, moral decline and mental slavery.
- Making the religious people aware of the modern findings and research in the field of knowledge.
- Reminding the de-tracked Muslims of their real identity
- Finding appropriate solutions to the multiple problems facing the Muslim Umma.
- Persuading the youth towards religion.
- Working out system for intellectual and scholarly training of people associated with MQI and preparation of training syllabi.
- Gathering people with literary taste on a platform to use their capabilities for larger good from the platform of MQI.
- Communicating the Dawa of Tehreek through pen to literary and intellectual circles of national and international stature and gathering them on the platform of MQI.
- Preparing various research articles on scholarly and intellectual topics in a bid to propagate the message of Tehrrek through pen and getting them printed in the national press
- Penning down books on intellectual and scholarly subjects for spread of the Tehreek’s message and fulfilling any research need whatsoever.
- Getting addresses and speeches of Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri on social, economic, political, scientific, moral and spiritual subjects rendered into printed form.
- Getting research scholars to work on research material and arrange for its publication.
- Transfer the Islamic intellectual heritage to the future generations in accordance with modern research techniques and demands.
Direct the believing men to keep their eyes always lowered and guard their private parts. That is purer for them. Surely, Allah is Well Aware of (the works) which they are busy doing. (Sura an-Nūr, 24 : 30)
Donate for FREE Islamic Literature