A great reconstructive effort of
modern age on the subject of Sira-tur-Rasool (saw), is a magnum opus written in Urdu language. Ten volumes of this scholarly masterpiece have been published, which contain
the following distinguishing features:
Sira-tur-Rasool (saw) is such a writing drenched in the love of the Holy Prophet (saw), which creates the respect and reverence of the Holy Prophets in the hearts.
- It is a practical code of conduct aimed at reviving the relationship of obedience and subservience to the Holy Prophet (saw).
- This book is an argumentative response to the objections of non-Muslims scholars and intellectuals at intellectual level and also communicates the cultural, ideological and intellectual background of Islam most effectively.
- It offers solution to the problems of the modern age at social and national levels.
- It is a treasure of easily understandable scholarly arguments, which removes intellectual confusions and creates clarity.
- It gives effective response and answers to the questions of the modern mind.
- Click here for online reading of Sirat-ur-Rasool (s.a.a.w)..
Direct the believing men to keep their eyes always lowered and guard their private parts. That is purer for them. Surely, Allah is Well Aware of (the works) which they are busy doing. (Sura an-Nūr, 24 : 30)
Donate for FREE Islamic Literature