Islamic Philosophy of Human life
This book, which is one of the books of Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri published in the early days following the inception of Tehreek, won comprehensive applause and approval in the scholarly circles due to its depth and richness. Following are the prominent qualities of the book:
- Actual aims of human life have been highlighted in this book.
- All contents are based directly on the text of the Holy Quran and Sunna.
- This book describes the Quranic strategies of riddance from decline.
- This book directly deals with member of every family and his practical life.
- This book prescribes decisive methodology with regard to bringing about reform and change in social disorder.
- Click here for online reading of Islamic Philosophy of Human life.