Numerous scholars have undertaken the task of collection and ordering of Hadith on different subjects which can be categorized under different heads. ‘Mishkat-ul-Masabah” by Khateeb Tibraiz, ‘at-Turgheeb wat-Tarhaeeb min al-Hadith ash-Sharif, by Imam Mundari, ‘Riaz-ul-Salaheen’ by Imam Novi, and ‘al-Mutjar—‘ by Imam Damyouti are prominent books which were published centuries ago. It goes to the credit of Shaykh-ul-Islam Dr Muhammad Tahir-ul-Qadri who made a huge collection of Hadith on miscellaneous topics in accordance with the demands of the contemporary age, which was published under FMRi. Following are some of the prominent features:
- This book of about one thousand pages contains eleven hundred Hadith.
- Simple Urdu translation along with proper references has also been done for those familiar with the Urdu language.
- This collection of Hadith derived from vast treasure of the Prophetic traditions is equally useful for people of every category.
- About three hundred authentic books on Hadith have been consulted.
- This book prepares the ground for correction of religious beliefs, inspires readers to act piously and provides practical guidance in practical life.
- Click here for online reading of al-Minhaj-us-Sawi.