In the domain of beliefs, such epoch-making and research-oriented books as ‘Kitab-ut-Touheed’, ‘Kitab-ul-Bida’, ‘Hayat-un-Nabi (saw)’, ‘Aqeeda Ilm-e-Ghaib’, ‘Aqeeda Khatam-e-Nubwaat aur Qadinayat’, ‘Aqeed-e-Shifaat’, ‘Masla-e-Istighasa’ aur iski Shari Hasiyat’, ‘Sher-e-Mindna aur Ziarat-e-Rasool (saw)’ have been published. Following are the characteristics of the book:
- Scholarly discourse and discussion has been described in a simplified manner.
- False objections have been responded to.
- The style of description is rational and research-oriented.
- The door of baseless objections has permanently been closed through the presentation of Quranic verses and Hadith in favour of living and correct viewpoint.
It is the example of moderation and balance in an environment marked by extremes.
- Click here for Complete Index of Aaquaid (Beliefs).